Place de l'Europe Office Space
Delivering a prime address in one of the most sought-after locations in Paris, WeWork’s Place de l'Europe coworking space is the place to be for established businesses and independent entrepreneurs. Teams of all sizes will feel at home in our dog-friendly location spanning the entire 16-story building. Members can enjoy ample common areas, phone booths, and private offices, plus WeWork’s hallmark amenities like onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. With abundant restaurants, bars, and entertainment options in nearby Batignolles, there’s always something new to explore after hours. Plus, ample public transportation—including the M3, M12, M13, M14, M2, and M9 bus lines—makes it easy to stay connected throughout the city. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, schedule your visit today.
Book A Tour Today
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- M3 at Europe-Simone Veil (1 minute walk) | M3, 12, 13, 14 at Saint Lazare (5 minute walk) | M2 at Rome/Villiers (7 minute walk) | M9 at Saint Augustin (8 minute walk) | Train Station Saint Lazare (5 minute walk)
- Parking Indigo (3 blocks away)
- Saint Lazare | Rue de Londres | Boulevard des Batignolles | Avenue de Villiers
- Station Velib (10 minute walk)