Finding Workspace 20 Rue la Fayette
Perfectly poised for success on the corner of Rue la Fayette, our Chaussée-d'Antin coworking space will take your company to new heights. The entire eight-story building is dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, modern conference rooms, and sleek private offices. This central location is ideal for commuters—the Chaussée d'Antin La Fayette Metro Station and the Auber RER Station are within walking distance—and makes it easy to meet with clients and investors, too. After work, head to dinner at Hôtel Banke, or browse the surrounding shops and espresso bars. The 9th Arrondissement business scene coalesces with the groove of South Pigalle and the beauty of Opéra at 20 Rue la Fayette—all that’s missing is you.
Book A Tour Today
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Metro 7, 9 at Chaussée d'Antin La Fayette Station (2 minute walk)