Office Space in Grenelle
Situated in a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood near the sprawling lawns of Champ de Mars, our coworking space in Grenelle holds undeniable appeal for growing businesses and independent entrepreneurs. Teams of all sizes will feel at home in this dog-friendly space, featuring hallmark amenities like onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. Commuting is easy with the nearby La Motte Picquet - Grenelle Station connection to lines 6, 8, and 10. Plus, the famous Rue Cler market puts you in close proximity to retail shops, cafés, and restaurants. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, schedule your visit to 123 Boulevard de Grenelle today.
Book A Tour Today
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Metro 6, 8, 10: La Motte Picquet - Grenelle
- Boulevard de Grenelle / Quai de Grenelle