Finding Office Space in the 17th Arrondissement
Surrounded by big business and some of the best shopping in Paris, our coworking space in Ternes is the place to be. The entire five-story building is dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with the M1 and RER C Métro Lines within walking distance, and bus routes PC1, PC3, and 82 nearby. After work, treat the team to dinner at one of the many restaurants in the area, or impress clients with a concert at Palais des Congrès. For a flexible workspace that puts you right in the action, join WeWork’s shared office in Ternes today.
Book A Tour Today
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- M1 & RER C at Porte Maillot (5 min walk)
- Bus PC1, PC3, 82 at Porte Maillot, Palais des Congrès (3 min walk)
• Hot Desks : €450 /mo