Finding Office Space in Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin
Perched above one of Berlin’s major thoroughfares, WeWork’s shared office on Französische Straße is the place to be. Keep your team energized and creative in our six-floor coworking space, featuring art-filled common areas, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with Französische Straße and Stadtmitte U-Bahn stations nearby. After work, explore the area’s famed markets or treat clients to a concert at Konzerthaus Berlin. Ready to elevate your workday amid a vibrant network of professionals? Join WeWork’s shared office in Gendarmenmarkt today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- U6 at Französischestraße U-Bahn (1 min walk) | U2 at Stadtmitte (3 min walk) |