Finding San Mateo Coworking Space
WeWork’s coworking office in San Mateo sits at the doorstep of the city’s bustling downtown, surrounded by several upscale hotels and located directly off the 92, 101 and I-280 freeways. Spanning two floors of a nine-story building, this shared office space boasts unique common areas, sleek private offices, and smart conference rooms, making it easy for your team to collaborate and find inspiration. Plus, there’s outdoor space. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and ample train and bus stations within walking distance. After work, entertain clients or celebrate team wins at one of the area’s many restaurants, which range in fare from fine seafood to casual Mexican cuisine. The building is also central to some of California’s most scenic coastlines, making it easy to unwind when the week is done. Ready to elevate your workday? Schedule your visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Giants Special, Local, and Limited Train at Hayward Park Station (0.6 miles away)
- Hayward Park Station Parking (0.6 miles away)
- J. Arthur Younger Fwy (0.3 miles away)
- 53 at S Grant St/Concar Dr (0.1 miles away)
• 1 Seat : $950/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,800/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,650/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,500/mo
• 5 Seats : $4,300/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,850/mo
• 7 Seats : $6,600/mo
• 8 Seats : $7,500/mo
• 9 Seats : $8,300/mo
• 10 Seats : $9,100/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,800/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $24,950/mo