Finding Coworking Space on Broadway
WeWork 115 Broadway is elevated coworking space with beautiful designs and vibrant community. Here, teams in finance, law, tech, and production enjoy four floors of private offices, comfy lounges, and ample amenities in a neo-Gothic building. Nestled in transportation-friendly FiDi directly across from Zuccotti Park, the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, N, R, W, J, and Z trains are just a short walk away. For those who commute via bike or boat, there’s a Citi Bike Station at Liberty Street and a ferry terminal at Battery Park, making the trip a breeze no matter where you’re coming from. After work, celebrate team wins at Eataly or treat clients to a sophisticated meal at The Capital Grille or Trinity Place. At WeWork 115 Broadway, you’ll have everything you need to thrive—and then some. Come scope out the space today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 4,5 to Wall Street (1 block away); Fulton Street Station with connections to 2, 3, 4, 5, A, J, C, Z (3 blocks away); N, R, W at Cortland Street (3 blocks away)
- 1-478 (.3 miles away)
- X1 bus at Broadway/Cedar St. (1 block away); X10, X11, X12 at Broadway/Liberty St. (2 blocks away); BxM18, X3, X4 at Broadway/Cortland (2.5 blocks away)
- Citi Bike Station at Liberty St/Broadway (2 blocks away)
- Battery Park Ferry Terminal (.8 miles away)
• 1 Seat : $980/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,850/mo
• 3 Seats : $3,180/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,550/mo
• 5 Seats : $4,250/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,650/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,250/mo
• 9 Seats : $6,900/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,600/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $17,500/mo
• Private Offices : From $740