Finding Unique Coworking Space in Arekere
Amid big business in technology, commerce, and telecommunications, WeWork’s coworking space in Arekere is the place to be. We’ve transformed the entire four-story building into highly functional workspace, boasting art-filled lounge areas, unique conference rooms, and sleek private offices that drive productivity. Commuting is simple with onsite parking and the HSBC bus stop within walking distance. After work, head to the Royal Meenakshi Mall for some retail therapy, or treat the team to dinner at one of the many restaurants nearby. Put your business right in the action at WeWork’s coworking space in Arekere. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- HSBC Bus Stop (7 minute walk)
• Private Offices : ₹19,300 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ₹10,000 /mo
• Hot Desks : ₹6,000 /mo