Coworking Space Downtown San Diego
Located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, you’ll find a unique coworking space that blends the chill vibe of a beachside city with the bustle of an urban center. WeWork B Street boasts six sun-filled floors of office space in a modern high-rise. Our dedicated elevator connects you directly from the parking garage to the main floor, where you can enjoy your morning coffee or host an event on our large private patio. Offices are available for teams of one to 280, with conference rooms, phone booths, and coworking areas on every floor. Step out during your workday and stroll the neighborhood’s quaint streets of restored Victorian homes and outdoor cafes. After work, treat your clients to a show at the House of Blues, a game at Petco Park, or happy hour in the Gaslamp Quarter. Come join Southern California’s largest WeWork space at WeWork B Street.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Trolley: Fifth Avenue Station (2 blocks away)
- The closest major roadway is the 5.
- Bus: 3, 120, 280, 290 at 5th Ave & B Street (1 block away)
• Dedicated Desk : $450/mo
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $630/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,200/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,560/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,750/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,500/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,400/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,500/mo
• 10 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $4,850/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $9,650/mo