Finding South King Street Coworking Space
Seattle is known for innovation in the tech and startup community, and WeWork’s South King Street office space delivers a prime address in the center of the action. Situated inside a newly constructed high-rise facing CenturyLink Field, this Pioneer Square location also offers gameday views and Seahawks viewing parties, in addition to beautiful private offices and generous conference rooms. Easy transportation via King St station and abundant entertainment options in the surrounding neighborhood keep you in good company, with an inspiring mix of industry leaders and locally-owned businesses all close by. Join our office space in Downtown Seattle for an environment that will invigorate your team—on and off the field.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- King Street Station (1 minute away) | First Hill Streetcar (Light Rail) at S. Jackson St & Occidental Ave Walk (0.2 miles/4 minutes away)
- King Street Center Parking Garage (2 minutes away) | 300 2nd Ave S. Parking (3 minutes away)
- Alaskan Way Viaduct (5 minutes/0.2 miles away) | I-5 (8 minutes/1 mile away)
- Dungeness Line at King Street Station (1 minute away) | 99 line at S. Jackson St & Occidental Ave S (3 minutes away)
- Pier 50 Seattle Dock (12 min/0.6 miles away)
• 1 Seat : $690/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,350/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,060/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,500/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,850/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,700/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,150/mo
• 10 Seats : $4,950/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,150/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $14,250/mo