Belltown coworking space
With 360-degree views from Elliott Bay to the Cascade Mountains, WeWork Westlake Tower sits in the heart of downtown Seattle. On two levels of a 25-story tower, this Seattle office space has a wide range of amenities, from spacious conference rooms to a fitness center to bike storage. There’s an incredible mix of companies here, from bestselling authors to graphic designers to a coding school.
The location is perfect—right on the Seattle Center Monorail and directly upstairs from the Link Light Rail’s Westlake stop. There’s a parking garage in the building, but you might prefer to take a quick stroll to Capitol Hill or Belltown. Pike Place Market, one of the country’s oldest continuously operating farmers markets, is a short walk away, and nearby Westlake Park has the best food trucks in the city. Join WeWork Westlake Tower for the perfect combination of a welcoming work environment and vibrant location.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Link Lightrail: 4th Ave & Pine St. South Lake Union Trolley: Westlake Ave N & Stewart St
- On-site parking ($325/month)
- 1-5, 99
- Westlake Station: 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, 550. 3rd Ave & Pine Street: 5, 120, 40, 24, 62, 28E. 5th Ave & Pine Street: 545E, 512, 83, 255, 257, 268, 311, 510, 511, 513, 545
- Storage available. There is a public bike station on Westlake Ave & 6th Ave
- Seattle Ferry Terminal
• Hot Desk : $360/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $500/mo
• 1 Seat : $630/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,240/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,690/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,110/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,580/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,940/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,800/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,900/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 10 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,460/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $11,900/mo