Find Downtown Seattle Coworking Space
Located in the heart of the Emerald City, WeWork offers inviting office space in downtown Seattle. Occupying several floors in a striking Financial District skyscraper, members can enjoy ample common areas, phone booths, and private offices for teams of all sizes. Plus, commuting is easy with a centralized location close to parking, public transit, and the Pier 50 ferry terminal. If you’re on the hunt for downtown Seattle office space for rent, you won’t want to miss our location at 925 Fourth Avenue.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Light rail at Pioneer Square Station (0.2 miles away) | University Street Station (0.3 miles away)
- Norton Building Garage (0.2 miles) | Republic Parking Lot (0.3 miles)
- Alaskan Way (0.3 miles) | I-5 Express (0.2 miles)
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 36, 40, 43, 49, 62, 70, 994 lines at 3rd Ave & Marion St. (200 ft.) | 12 line at Madison St & 4th Ave (500 ft.)
- Seattle Ferry Terminal: Ferries 973, 975, Vashon Passenger Ferry, Bremerton Ferry, Bainbridge Ferry (0.4 miles)
• Dedicated Desk : $450/mo
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $670/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,240/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,850/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,150/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,150/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,850/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,200/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,350/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,950/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,800/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $13,350/mo