Shared office space south lake union
An incredibly diverse community is what draws businesses to this Seattle office space, occupying three levels of a strikingly modern building in the neighborhood of South Lake Union. The dog-friendly coworking space attracts startups, more established companies, and nonprofits alike. There’s lots of original art—including a fabulous mural of Seattle’s best-known attractions—and plenty of common spaces and conference rooms when you need to get down to business. When you want some fresh air, step out onto the open terrace.
Below the building is a parking garage, and the main bus lines traversing the city are within three or four blocks. The office space is close to Lake Union and Capitol Hill, where you’ll find plenty of interesting eateries. When your company needs a bustling atmosphere that fosters creativity, head to WeWork South Lake Union.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- South Lake Union Transit, Capitol Hill
- On-site garage ($350/month)
- I5 and 520
- Fairview Ave N & W Mercer St (4 blocks away): 70. Eastlake Ave E & Harrison St (1 block away): 594
- Storage available. There is also a Pronto bike station about 4 blocks from our building
- Seattle-Bremerton/Seattle-Bainbridge Island ferry
• Dedicated Desk : $400/mo
• Hot Desk : $300/mo
• 1 Seat : $600/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,100/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,490/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,650/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,550/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,500/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,300/mo
• 10 Seats : $4,350/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $4,800/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $16,650/mo