Finding Office Space in Seattle CBD
Looking for Downtown Seattle office space to help your business thrive? Buzzing with cross-sector innovation, this Central Business District location is ideal for teams of all sizes. Beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices are complemented by WeWork’s hallmark amenities, including onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. Surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and entertainment options, there’s always something new to explore after hours. Plus, with Link light rail and the C, D, and E bus routes all within walking distance, it’s easy to stay connected throughout the city. Book a tour today to see what this energizing space can do for you.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Link at University St Station (1 block away)
- Laz Parking at 1st Ave/Seneca St (2 blocks away)
- Alaskan Way Viaduct (4 blocks away)
- 41, 74, 101, 102, 150, 255 at University St Station (1 block away) | 2, 13 at 4th Ave/Seneca St (2 blocks away)
- Kitsap Fast Ferry at Pier 52 Seattle Dock (6 blocks away)