Flexible, Affordable Coworking Office Space in Downtown Chicago
More than just a coworking space in downtown Chicago, MakeOffices at the Loop gives you the runway and resources you need for your business to be successful. That’s why startups and small businesses, freelancers to Fortune 500s choose MakeOffices as their workspace solution.
As a member of our office space in Chicago, you get the following coworking benefits:
- Turnkey, move-in ready, furnished workspaces with the infrastructure you need to get up and running quickly, including fast WiFi, conference rooms, 24/7 access, private call rooms, unlimited printing/copying/scanning. Just fire up your laptop and get to work!
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- Add space/downgrade as your needs change so you’re not overpaying for unused space.
- All-inclusive amenities including gourmet coffee, craft beer, massage chairs, wellness rooms to relax and refuel.
- Coworking office space designed for productivity, with noise-reducing walls between offices (not glass walls so you feel like you’re in a fishbowl) and frosted glass doors. Close your door to work on your next great idea, open your door for networking and collaboration.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, networking events that cultivate community and grow your professional and personal networks.
- Access to the other MakeOffices locations in Chicago, Philadelphia, and the Washington, DC metro area at no additional cost.
- No hidden fees or charges.
Whether you’re a freelancer or on a Fortune 500 team, our professional, worry-free Chicago coworking space delivers flexible, productive, and collaborative workspace for you to focus on growing your business. MakeOffices at the Loop features an expansive pantry that serves as the hub of the community to foster collaborative collisions while also doubling as an event space with a capacity of up to 250 people. You’ll join a community of serious entrepreneurs and business owners who’ll help you succeed in a professional and authentic environment. Add to that an accessible downtown location with CTA lines and numerous dining and entertainment options within a 10-minute walk, and you may not want to leave. And that’s fine with us.
Start growing your business today. Book a tour & get 20% off workspaces.
• 1 Person Office : $600
• 2 Person Office : $1,000
• 3 Person Office : $1,500-1,800
• 4 Person Office : $2,000-2,400
• 8 Person Office : $4,000
• 9 Person Office : $4,500
• 10 Person Office : $6,000
• 15 Person Office : $9,000
• 16 Person Office : $9,600
• 18 Person Office : $10,800
• 20 Person Office : $12,000
• 30 Person Office : $18,000
• Community Seating : $250
• Open Desk : $350
• Virtual Office : $75
• Day Pass : $35