Finding Office Space in Downtown Washington, DC
Welcome to WeWork’s shared office space in Downtown Washington, DC—across the road from the convention center and a prime location for your next business venture. Connect over coffee in our art-filled lounges or meet with clients in our bright and airy conference rooms. Plus, our private offices range in sizes, so you can scale up as your team grows. Commuting is a breeze with the Green, Yellow, and Red Metro Lines within walking distance; buses and the DC Circulator are also nearby. Our all-inclusive coworking space puts you right in the action. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Green, Red, Yellow at Gallery Pl-Chinatown Station (3 blocks away)
- Colonial Parking (4 blocks away)
- Highway 1 (3 blocks away)
- D4, GT-US at Massachusetts Ave NW & 7th St NW (onsite) | 220, 240, 260 at K ST & 7TH ST NW (1 block away)
- Capital Bikeshare (2 blocks away)