Flexible, Professional Shared Office Space in Philadelphia
Location. Value. Community. More than just a coworking space in Philadelphia, MakeOffices at Center City is a platform to grow your business through professional, flexible workspaces, state-of-the-art amenities, and events and networking opportunities to make new connections. Ideally located at 2001 Market Street in Two Commerce Square in Center City, MakeOffices delivers flexible, furnished, move-in ready private office space with a lot of natural light and panoramic views of Philadelphia. Events, from lunch & learns on startup fundraising to office hours with venture capitalists and top service providers, are designed to start valuable conversations so you can walk away with actionable ideas and new connections.
As a member of our coworking office space in Philadelphia, you get the following benefits:
- Turnkey, move-in ready, furnished workspaces with the infrastructure you need (fast WiFi, conference rooms, 24/7 access, private call rooms, unlimited printing/copying/scanning) and great views of Philadelphia. Just fire up your computer and get to work!
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- Add space/downgrade as your needs change so you’re not overpaying for unused space.
- All-inclusive amenities including gourmet coffee, craft beer, massage chairs, wellness rooms to relax and refuel.
- Coworking office space designed for productivity and privacy while configured to mingle. Get noise-reducing walls between offices (not glass walls so you feel like you’re in a fishbowl) and frosted glass doors. Close your door to hash out your next great idea, open it for collaboration.
- Awesome location at 2001 Market Street in Two Commerce Square. 30th Street Station is just a 10-minute walk away. Hungry? There are plenty of dining options downstairs and nearby, including Paganos, Au Bon Pain, and Trader Joe’s.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and events that cultivate community and grow your professional and personal networks.
- Access to the other MakeOffices locations in Philadelphia, Chicago, and the Washington, DC metro area at no additional cost.
- No hidden fees or charges.
There’s a lot of coworking spaces in Philadelphia you can choose from. Yet none combine the flexibility, professional atmosphere, service, and value of MakeOffices at Center City. That’s why software developers, consultants, lawyers, and creators all choose MakeOffices as their workspace solution, creating a dynamic and vibrant community of entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Set your business up for success today. Book a tour of our shared office space in Philadelphia and save 50%.
• 1 Person Office : $650
• 2 Person Office : $900-1,180
• 3 Person Office : $1,400-1,600
• 4 Person Office : $2,000
• 5 Person Office : $2,500
• 6 Person Office : $3,000
• 7 Person Office : $3,500
• 9 Person Office : $4,200
• 10 Person Office : $4,500
• 11 Person Office : $5,000
• Virtual Office : $75
• Day Pass : $35