Focus on growing your business, we’ll handle the rest. More than just a Bethesda shared office space, MakeOffices delivers a platform to grow your business through flexible, professional coworking space, state-of-the-art amenities, and events and networking opportunities to make new connections and meet customers.
As a member of our shared office space in Bethesda coworking community, you get the following coworking benefits:
- Flexible, month-to-month leases that keep your overhead low.
- All-inclusive amenities including gourmet coffee, craft beer, massage chairs, wellness rooms to relax and refuel.
- Coworking office space designed for productivity and innovation while configured to collaborate. Get noise-reducing walls between offices (not glass walls so you feel like you’re in a fishbowl) and frosted glass doors. Close your door to hash out your next great idea, open it for collaboration.
- Ideal location at 7315 Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Bethesda, just one block away from the Red Line Metro. Hungry? There are plenty of dining options downstairs and nearby, including Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Subway, Panera, and more.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and events that grow your professional and personal networks.
- Access to the other MakeOffices locations in the Washington, DC metro area, Chicago, and Philadelphia at no extra charge.
There are a lot of coworking spaces you can choose from. Yet, none combine the flexibility, professionalism, service, and value of MakeOffices. That’s why startups, financial managers, lawyers, and software developers all choose MakeOffices Bethesda as their workspace solution, creating a dynamic and vibrant community to keep you inspired and informed.
Set your business up for success today. Book a tour of our Bethesda shared office space and save 50%.
• 2 Person Office : $1,050-1,200
• 3 Person Office : $1,400-$1,600
• 4 Person Office : $1,750-$2,050
• 5 Person Office : $2,500
• 6 Person Office : $3,000
• 10 Person Office : $5,000
• Open Desk : $340
• Virtual Office : $75
• Day Pass : $35