Finding Office Space in Metropolitan Square
WeWork Metropolitan Square will expand into the 10th floor March 2019. Schedule a tour today to preview our latest addition.
Is there a more prime location for Washington, DC office space than right near the White House? Our three floors of space in this presidential building are bound to impress. WeWork Metropolitan Square is workspace on Metropolitan Avenue where members in government relations, public affairs, and law feel right at home. Even in such a secure part of town, your commute is still a breeze with Metro stops at McPherson Square and Metro Center. Enjoy lunch right in the building at Old Ebbitt Grill, or take a stroll through Lafayette Park. Ready to start the conversation? Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Gain new skills after work from the Flatiron School in your building with exclusive, discounted coding classes for members.
- Metro Center (Red, Orange, Silver, & Blue lines), McPherson Square (Orange, Silver, & Blue lines)
- Many garage parking options nearby ($15-25 daily, ~$250 monthly)
- Pennsylvania Ave, Constitution Ave, 395 Interstate
- Bike storage located in building parking garage. Bike share (Capital Bikeshare) station on corner
• Dedicated Desk : $450/mo
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $800/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,520/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,220/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,350/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,200/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,700/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,350/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,800/mo
• 9 Seats : $6,500/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $7,000/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $13,800/mo