Coworking Near Grand Central and Murray Hill
Just blocks from Grand Central Station, WeWork Madison puts you at a coveted Midtown Manhattan address. Occupying two floors of a classic New York office building near Murray Hill, Bryant Park, and the Midtown Tunnel, this space attracts established companies in law, marketing, and a number of burgeoning consultancies in advertising, tech, and more. If you’re looking to impress clients, a well-regarded Japanese eatery, Zuma, is just downstairs and Fine & Rare, a classy jazz lounge, is just down the street. For an illustrious location and easy access by public transportation, head to WeWork Madison.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Grand Central
- NYC Parking 220 Madison Garage Corp., located at 16 E 37th St (Early Bird Special, Monday-Friday, enter 7am-9:30am, exit by 7pm, $33)
- Madison Ave, FDR drive
- BxM8, BxM9, BxM9, BxM3, BxM4, BxM11, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32, QM21, X27, X28, X37, X38, X63, X64, X68
- There are CitiBike stations nearby
- East River Ferry Stops at FDR and 36th St
• 1 Seat : $890/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,700/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,250/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,900/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,650/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,100/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,450/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $14,200/mo
• Private Offices : From $950
• Dedicated Desks : From $680