Dupont Circle Office Space
Our Dupont Circle office space is all about inspiring collaboration by bringing people together. We occupy the top three floors of this traditional professional building, bringing new style to the 9–5. Just north of one of the city's most iconic parks, WeWork Dupont Circle is home to a dynamic community of nonprofits, international development organizations, and tech startups, among other businesses. After work, head to Urbana, which many members agree has one of DC’s best happy hours. Dupont Circle itself is always lively, with plenty of dining, cocktail, and shopping options. Many of the city's bus lines run past our front door, and the Dupont Circle Red line Metro station is just a five-minute walk away. For a vibrant setting, convenient location, and endless amenities, look no further.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dupont Circle Metro - Red Line
- PMI parking in building ($283/month), street parking
- L1 and L2
-Storage available. Capital Bike Share at the corner of Connecticut and Florida
• Dedicated Desk : $450/mo
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $700/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,150/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,800/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,300/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,900/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,450/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,050/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,600/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,850/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,500/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $7,150/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $22,100/mo