Finding Florida Ave Office Space
WeWork Manhattan Laundry occupies over four floors of a handsome building on Florida Ave, featuring the very popular La Colombe Coffee and a beer garden on the ground floor. The location attracts all sorts of businesses, from creative firms to tech startups to nonprofit organizations. Chock-full of bars and restaurants, the neighborhood doubles as one of DC’s most well-traveled nightlife destinations. Take our advice and grab a wood-fired pizza for your team at Matchbox, or plan a stroll through Meridian Hill Park, a 12-acre urban preserve with babbling fountains surrounded by lush greenery. A few blocks south is the U Street/Cardozo Metro station, a stop on both the Yellow and Green lines. Move your team into one of DC’s most bustling neighborhoods at WeWork Manhattan Laundry.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- U Street/Cardozo: Green and Yellow train lines
- Some street parking is available; Holders of 'Zone 1' parking permits can park there for free
- 14th St
- 52, 53, and 54 bus lines stop on 14th Street just around the corner from the building
- Storage available
• Dedicated Desk : $450/mo
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $660/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,260/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,830/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,300/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,850/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,400/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,650/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,300/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,050/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $14,300/mo