Tysons Corner Office Space
Nestled among two world-class shopping centers, WeWork Tysons is a model of convenience for Washington, DC coworking space. Occupying three floors in a glass-front, LEED-certified building, WeWork Tysons boasts modern workspace in a family-friendly part of town. With the corporate headquarters of Hilton and Booz Allen Hamilton close by, your business is in good company. Tons of great eating options like Shake Shack give you a well-deserved mid-day break, and easy access to parking, bike racks, the Metro, and bus transit make commuting the easiest part of your day. At WeWork Tysons, you can find atrue professional home.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- "Tysons Corner Station" off the Silver line of the Washington Metro
- Garage Parking
- Capital Beltway Outer Loop (495); High 267 (Dulles Access Road)
- Galleria Drive stop on the Fairfax Connector line
- Bike storage available at the Metro stop
• Dedicated Desk : $500/mo
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $670/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,280/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,800/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,000/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,950/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,800/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,800/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,250/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,750/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,400/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,850/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $12,100/mo