Crystal City: Coworking Office Space in South Clark Street, Arlington, VA
In one of Northern Virginia's fastest growing innovation hubs, WeWork Crystal City gives you easy access to many well-known tech companies. And it couldn't be more convenient: the Yellow and Blue lines are a short walk from the Crystal City Metro station, and in five minutes you can drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
Just outside of the nation's capital, this D.C.-area office space occupies the top two floors of a building that features relaxed common areas, spacious conference rooms, and big windows letting in lots of natural light. On the ground floor, relax at a picnic table on the lawn or in our cozy outdoor space. Grab a bite to eat on nearby Crystal Drive, whichis just steps away and filled with tons of restaurants like Good Stuff Eatery (a great place for burgers) or Jaleo (a local favorite for tapas and other Spanish fare). With all it has to offer, WeWork Crystal City is an ideal location for any growing business.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
-Yellow and Blue line
- On-site parking ($175/month). There are also plenty of surrounding parking options
- Jefferson Davis Hwy (route 1), 395, 110, route 66, and the GW Parking are all within half a mile
- 9A, 10S, 23A, 23B, Metroway
- Storage and repair station available
• Dedicated Desk : $440/mo
• Hot Desk : $330/mo
• 1 Seat : $520/mo
• 2 Seats : $850/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,260/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,400/mo
• 7 Seats : $2,900/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 10 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $4,950/mo