Finding K Street Office Space
On one of the most high-powered streets in the nation's capital, WeWork’s K Street office space is home to a diverse array of businesses. WeWork occupies two full floors of this handsome building, which features a detailed stone façade rising from an elegant granite base. You’ll find everyone from law firms to nonprofits to lobbyists here, just a quick stroll from the White House. This central location—accessible by the Farragut North and Farragut West Metro stations—allows for plenty of great dining options, including a string of food trucks that bring gourmet touches to casual meals. For power lunches, there are plenty of see-and-be-seen restaurants on the nearby streets too. If you wantan inspiring office space in one of the most enviable locations in DC, it’s hard to beat WeWork K Street.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Farragut North and Farragut West
- On-site parking on ground floor ($260/month, $16/day)
- K St
- D1, D4, D5, D6, 38B, 3Y, 16Y, S1, 80, yellow circulator (Georgetown - Union Station)
- Storage available. There is also a Capital Bikeshare station nearby, on the corner of K St and 19th St
• 1 Seat : $730/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,360/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,920/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,550/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,150/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,550/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,150/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,900/mo
• 9 Seats : $6,550/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,950/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $14,050/mo