Finding Office Space in the Financial District
Formerly occupied by Goldman Sachs, our FiDi office space sits on five floors of an impressive 30-story tower. You’ll be right near the New York Stock Exchange in Lower Manhattan. Getting here couldn’t be easier—there’s a parking garage next door, and the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel is less than half a mile away. Water taxis, ferries to Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey, Path trains to New Jersey, and the 2, 3, 4, 5, J, R, and Z subway lines are all nearby too. The space attracts a variety of businesses, including many from finance, marketing, advertising, and tech. Stone Street’s cobblestone walkway is a popular evening destination with its historic bars and restaurants. For one of the best locations in Lower Manhattan, head to WeWork FiDi.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, R, J, Z
- Icon Parking ($400/month or $25/day)
- FDR, West Side Highway, and Battery Tunnel
- Battery Place and Washington Street: M20, X10, X11, X12, X14, X17, X17A, X19, X27, X28
- Storage available. CitiBike stations are nearby
- Staten Island Ferry
• Dedicated Desk : $530/mo
• 1 Seat : $830/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,540/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,190/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,100/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,650/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,800/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,550/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,350/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,250/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $13,500/mo
• Private Offices : From $840