Dublin Coworking Space Near Temple Bar
In the heart of Dublin’s vibrant Temple Bar neighborhood, WeWork’s coworking space near Trinity College offers an exciting home for entrepreneurs across industries. Spanning all nine floors of this iconic building that has been newly renovated, this dog-friendly location features beautifully designed workspaces, world-class services, and unbeatable access to retail shops, cafés, and restaurants right downstairs. Plus, onsite showers and convenient bike storage make it easy to stay active throughout the week. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour to see what our energizing office space in South Inner City has to offer.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Multiple lines at Temple Bar - Central Bank & South George's Street Stops (1 minute walk)
• Hot Desks : €400 /mo