Wall Street Office Space
If you’re thinking this high-rise New York office space attracts banking and financial firms, you’re only part right. Bright and airy, this coworking space’s five floors have a sharp, sophisticated look that attracts companies of every shape and size. Chatting in front the brightly hued mural reading “Fortune Favors the Bold” or gazing out at awesome views of the East River, you might find the owner of a tiny custom tailor shop and someone from a multinational insurance company.
With easy access to the ferries that depart from Pier 11, this location is also the perfect spot for Brooklyn-based companies looking for an easy commute to lower Manhattan. The 2 and 3 subway lines are the closest, but the 1, 4, 5, J, R, and Z lines are also nearby. There’s plenty of parking in the area. WeLive is also located in the building, making this New York office space the perfect place for work or play.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 2 and 3 trains
- Quik Park on Water Street ($40/day)
- Water & Wall
- Storage available. There is also CitiBike station nearby, on Water Street
- Pier 15 and East River Ferry Service
• Dedicated Desk : $630/mo
• 1 Seat : $890/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,580/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,400/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,950/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,600/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,500/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $7,450/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $17,750/mo
• Private Offices : From $930