Finding Office Space in Milan Zone 1
Under the gaze of Duomo di Milano, our office space in the city’s historic centre supports startups and established companies alike. The entire eight-story building is dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, unique conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with Cordusio and Cairoli Castello Metro Stations within walking distance; trams 1, 2, 12, and 14 are also nearby. After work, grab a bite at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II or walk with a colleague through Parco Sempione. Surrounded by professionals in fashion and art—and just down the road from the Italian Stock Exchange—inspiration comes naturally at our office space on Via Meravigli. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Line 1 at Cardusio Station (2 minute walk)
- Tram 1, 2, 12, 14 at Cardusio Station (2 minute walk)