Coworking Space in Akasaka
Based in one of the most sought-after districts in Tokyo, our modern coworking office in Akasaka delivers the location, resources, and support that entrepreneurs at all stages need to thrive. Featuring hallmark amenities like onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths, this office has it all. Plus, it’s dog friendly. Need to refresh between meetings? Pay a visit to our dedicated common area to relax and connect with other members, or head downstairs to explore the area’s immense array of cafes, restaurants, and retail shops. Commuting is a breeze with the Chiyoda Line at Nogizaka Station just minutes away—not to mention convenient onsite bike storage. Ready to reimagine your workday? Schedule a visit now.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Chiyoda Line at Nogizaka Station (3 minute walk)
• Hot Desks : ¥59,850 /mo