At the heart of the Danish capital, our Copenhagen Raadhuspladsen business centre is your chance to work in an iconic location. The site is close to companies from technology, marketing, and more – while 25 bus lines run right outside the door and Copenhagen Central Station is just five minutes away on foot.
But what makes this centre so special is its reputation and character. The large corner building, also known as Richshuset, is a true landmark with its famous golden weathergirls and decorated tower. So even in an area that’s busy with businesses, restaurants, cafes and other amenities, this is a centre that stands out.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Unlimited high-speed internet to keep you connected
- A high-visibility corner location that’s sure to impress
- Just moments from Tivoli Gardens, ideal for breaks
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
Monday:08:30 to 17:00
Tuesday:08:30 to 17:00
Wednesday:08:30 to 17:00
Thursday:08:30 to 17:00
Friday:08:30 to 17:00
FEATURES & FACILITIES
Drop-in to a business lounge at this location.
There is an outdoor seating area or terrace.
Find customer parking on-site or nearby.
Showers are available.
Find Videoconferencing facilities at this location.
Bicycle storage is available.
• Office space : DKK 70,00 - DKK 96,00
• Co-working : DKK 60,00
• Virtual office : DKK 42,00 - DKK 110,00