Finding an Office in Park Plaza, Mexico
Right in the hustle-and-bustle of Mexico City’s Santa Fe business district, find shared office space that will help you escape the 9-5 grind. WeWork Park Plaza provides four floors of fresh coworking space in a modern building. You’ll be in good company with Bimbo, Liverpool, Jose Cuervo, and other major businesses in this area. With its prime location, you’ll also be within walking distance of the action at Expo Santa Fe, dining at restaurants like Los Canarios and Nobu, prime shopping at Garden Santa Fe, and accommodations at the Westin Santa Fe Hotel. Commuting is made simple with the Javier Barrios Sierra Highway close by and parking and bike storage onsite. Make your next big move at WeWork Park Plaza.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Parking available
- Javier Barrios Sierra
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : MEX$6,700 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : MEX$5,200 /mo
• Hot Desks : MEX$4,840 /mo