Finding Office Space on West Broadway
Occupying five floors of a historic loft building in SoHo, this New York office space sits on a tree-lined street full of classic architecture. Members from small and large companies in a range of industries flock here for an inspiring atmosphere and prime location. There are plenty of spots on the surrounding streets for wining and dining clients, as well as some of the best shopping Manhattan has to offer—perfect for running after-work errands. Commuting is easy with our enclosed garage, as well as a number of trains within a five-minute radius. Join WeWork West Broadway today and put your business in a good place.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Canal Street: A, C, E, J, N, Q, R. Prince Street: N, R. Spring Street: C, E
- Soho Village Parking, located at 610 Broadway (Day Special,10am to 6pm, $25. Otherwise, $13/30mins, $30/1hour, $35/2hours, $45/10hours, $55/day)
- Canal Street, West Broadway, Broadway, Holland Tunnel
- There is a CitiBike station around the corner on Prince Street
• Dedicated Desk : $800/mo
• 1 Seat : $1,060/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,800/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,400/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,200/mo
• 5 Seats : $4,330/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,330/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,970/mo
• 9 Seats : $8,240/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $16,890/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,120