Find Coworking Space in Jardines Del Pedregal
Seated on seven floors of a modern building at the heart of Pedregal, this location is an office space that’s sure to impress. Mexico City’s vibrant community comes alive in the area’s surrounding residential development, and our workspaces are the perfect professional complement. Our mixed-use complex promises to be a new icon for Mexico City. Most members commute by car via Periferico Sur, and with onsite parking and bike storage your ride is secure during the day, whether it’s two wheels or four. Nearby restaurants and shops offer tasty lunch options and access to some of Mexico City’s culture. Meet the future of your business at Artz Pedregal.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Periferico Sur
- Parking available
- Periferico Sur
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : MEX$6,200 /mo
• Hot Desks : MEX$4,300 /mo