Finding Coworking Space in Mexico City
In a towering, modern building between Division del Norte and Viaducto, WeWork Insurgentes brings eight floors of unique coworking space to the longest avenue in Mexico. Our convenient location is just blocks away from the WTC, putting you and your team right in the heart of the action. You’ll find a pleasant commute by car or bus with onsite parking available and several local stops within walking distance. For cyclists, we even have bike storage in the building. When it comes to dining, this area has a wealth of options. Whether it’s casual lunches at neighborhood favorites El Sabor del Tiempo and La Taberna del Patron or client dinners at La Strega and Nagaoka, this neighborhood has it all. With so much to offer, bring your team to WeWork Insurgentes and become the office hero.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Parking available
- Avenida Insurgentes
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : MEX$8,140 /mo
• Hot Desks : MEX$4,070 /mo