Coworking space Juarez
Two blocks from Mexico City's landmark El Ángel de la Independencia monument, the WeWork Varsovia coworking space offers members office space in one of Mexico’s main commercial districts. In addition to a large event space and spectacular views from the terrace, WeWork Varsovia is close to the Sevilla metro station stop, making access easy via public transportation.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Sevilla metro station is 3 blocks away
- Parking within the building (MEX$1,700)
- Two blocks from Mexico City's monument to El Ángel de la Independencia, on Paseo de la Reforma
- Avenida Chapultepec - Varsovia, Avenida Paseo De La Reforma - Varsovia, Eje 2 Poniente Florencia - Hamburgo
- Storage available. There is also a EcoBici station 2 blocks away
• Private Offices : MEX$7,400 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : MEX$5,300 /mo
• Hot Desks : MEX$4,600 /mo