Finding Coworking Space in Soho
In a handsome tenement-style building at the crossroads of Soho, Nolita, Little Italy, and Chinatown, this New York coworking space was the very first location to be opened by WeWork. Our six floors of space feature exposed brick, towering columns, and huge windows. Members who make their home here—many of the creative agencies accompanied by a broad range from other industries—appreciate that the area is a convenient hub, with most major subway lines nearby. If you’re looking for a convenient downtown location, a vibrant mix of companies, and a strong sense of history, it’s hard to beat this New York coworking space.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 6, N, Q, R, J, Z, B, D
- 174 Hester Street ($475.00/month or $40/day)
- Canal Street, Broadway
- Broadway/Grand: M5, Bowery/Grand: M103
- Storage available. Citi Bike station at Howard St and Centre St.
• Dedicated Desk : $790/mo
• Hot Desk : $470/mo
• 1 Seat : $900/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,710/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,500/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,400/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,430/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,300/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,000