When the Harlem Business Alliance opened the doors to Creative Workspace in March 2013, it was the first co-working space in Harlem. Located on the ground floor at 275 Lenox Avenue, Creative Workspace is dedicated to providing an innovation hub where entrepreneurs can meet, collaborate, and work. The center is available to rent for co-workers, meetings, and private events.
Long known for its creative output, the village of Harlem is famous for harnessing the creative genius of all types of people. Whether you are writing the next great play or launching a 22nd century tech company we invite you to take a seat amongst your peers at Creative Workspace.
• Drop In : $20
• 15 Visits : $225
• Monthly : $300
• Dedicated Desk (Lower Level) : $350
• Dedicated Desk (Prime Seating) : $400
• Conference Room (8 Seats) : $50/hr
• Conference Room (15 Seats) : $75/hr
• Private Events (Weekday) : $100/hr
• Private Events (Weekend) : $600 - $800