Finding Office Space on Blvd. Miguel De Cervantes
WeWork Cervantes is an office space designed with you in mind. Sitting on five floors of a modern glass building in Nuevo Polanco, this location is a huge attraction for businesses seeking rich opportunities for collaboration and growth. Whether they need a single desk or an entire floor, our spaces provide teams from a variety of industries with the support and convenience they need to flourish. Looking for something to keep you and your team busy outside of the office? WeWork Cervantes is walking distance from museums, malls, theaters, aquariums, and great shopping. Experience workspace from a different perspective at WeWork Cervantes.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Parking available
- Ejercito Nacional
• Private Offices : MEX$14,410 /mo
• Hot Desks : MEX$5,940 /mo