Finding Shared Office Spaces in San Isidro
Lima is a vibrant seaside city which doubles as the economic engine and the industrial center of the country—a perfect home for eager entrepreneurs and established enterprises alike. Here, you can find an ideal shared office space right in the bustling San Isidro neighbourhood. As part of the Centro Empresarial Real complex, WeWork occupies nine floors in a 14-story high-rise surrounded by other contemporary buildings. Getting to and from work at Real 2 is made easy via Camino Real Avenue and Javier Prado Oeste Avenue, putting you in the front seat of Lima’s action. So why not pay us a visit? Give your team a strong foundation at this winning WeWork location.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Av. Victor Andrés Belaunde (one block), Av. Camino Real (one block), Av. Conquistadores (two blocks).
- Parking available
- Av. Javier Prado Oeste (two blocks)
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : S/.1,400 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : S/.1,100 /mo
• Hot Desks : S/.920 /mo