Coworking Just South of SoHo
Located in the heart of SoHo, 428 Broadway is the perfect combination of classic New York styling and modern creative vibes. Built in 1889, this building embodies the time; elegant cast-iron columns, high ceilings, wood floors, and bathing natural light all come together to create the perfect environment for peaceful community-based working.
Spanning four levels of a six-story brick building, our 428 Broadway coworking office space is ready to help your business flourish. Home to musicians, post-production houses, digital designers, marketers, finance and more, our space is welcoming for companies looking to join a cozy creative community. Getting here is a snap, as the N, Q, R, W, J, Z, and 6 subways lines right next door. After you've crushed your work for the day, The Crosby Street Hotel & the Nomo SoHo are great spots for post-work cocktails. We offer a gorgeous space, warm atmosphere & easy access to public transportation.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- J, Z, N, Q, R, 6, A, C, E, 1
- Champion Parking (Monday-Friday $32/hour, max $55)
- Canal Street and Broadway
- M5, X1, X27, X28
- There is a CitiBike station nearby
• 1 Seat : $1,000/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,810/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,570/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,000/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,850/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,450/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,950/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,250/mo
• 9 Seats : $7,000/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,800/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,150/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $17,200/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,050
• Dedicated Desks : From $790