Finding Downtown Core Singapore Office Space
Occupying three full floors of a stunning glass building in the core of downtown Singapore, WeWork Beach Centre is sure to take your breath away. Join the throngs of multinational companies of all industries and sizes that flock to the area to enjoy the garden city. Here, you get a perfect sense of the old and the new in Singapore, with quirky shops like the MINT Museum of Toys and the bookstores at Basah Complex to complement your experience. Conveniently located between three major MRT stations—City Hall, Bugis, and Esplanade—with each just a two-minute walk away, WeWork Beach Centre makes your morning commute a breeze. Enjoy tasty lunches at Vatos Urban Tacos or the Armoury, try out famous chicken rice stalls in the area, or plan an after-work hang at the taps of Baccarat. You’ve never felt more comfortable at work than you will at Beach Centre. Come see for yourself.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
• Private Offices : S$1,100 /mo
• Hot Desks : S$550 /mo