Gangnam Station shared office space
WeWork Gangnam Station is our first location in Seoul and is comprised of companies or members from various industries ranging in size from early startups to multi-national companies. WeWork members are able to work hard and play hard by being close in proximity to some of the best restaurants, shopping and entertainment in all of Seoul. In addition, WeWork Gangnam Station is an easy commute via public transportation from all parts of the city.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Subway Line 2 at Gangnam Station (4 minute walk)
- On-site parking (₩330,000/month)
• Private Offices : ₩690,000 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ₩480,000 /mo
• Hot Desks : ₩350,000 /mo