Discover Unique Coworking Space in Gangnam-gu
Perched in a 17-story glass tower on one of the city’s busiest thoroughfares, our office space on Teheran-ro has everything your business needs to thrive. Six floors in this modern high-rise are dedicated WeWork space, putting you at the heart of Seoul’s technology scene and just a two-minute walk from Samseong Station. Collaborative conference rooms and sleek private offices enhance productivity in you and your team; bright and airy lounge areas are perfect for meeting with clients. After work, host a team outing at the nearby aquarium, or explore the bustling street markets around the corner. When it comes to getting the most from your workday, look no further than WeWork’s coworking space in Gangnam-gu. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Samseong Station (2 minute walk)
• Private Offices : ₩670,000 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ₩400,000 /mo
• Hot Desks : ₩350,000 /mo