Finding Empire State Coworking Office Space
WeWork’s Empire State coworking space is a six-level spectacle in one of Manhattan’s busiest commercial corridors. But it’s not just media and public relations companies that make their home here. A healthy range of companies from diverse industries have set up shop, large and small. Getting around couldn’t be simpler, with the N, Q, R, B, D, F, and M trains departing from Herald Square. After work, take your team out to karaoke at Radio Star to celebrate a big win, or choose from a great beer selection at the Ginger Man—both nearby. When you need professional amenities, a great location, and a friendly vibe, consider this New York coworking space.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day
- B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, 6
- GGMC Parking, located at 32nd & 5th ($31 for all day parking)
- Lincoln Tunnel
- There is a CitiBike station 3 blocks away, on 37th & 5th
• 1 Seat : $820/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,570/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,220/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,500/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,450/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,000
• Dedicated Desks : From $680