Finding Sant Martí Office Space in El Poblenou
Surrounded by artisan markets, lively tapas bars, and an up-and-coming tech scene, our Barcelonesa Park coworking space is a dynamic home for your next venture. Located in a modern glass building, this creative workspace stands apart from the area’s archetypal architecture, featuring light-filled lounges, modern meeting rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with Poblenou and Llacuna Metro Stations within walking distance. After work, explore the design studios and art galleries nearby, or head to Bogatell Beach for some evening volleyball. If you’re looking to start a new chapter in Sant Martí, your business will thrive at Carrer de la Llacuna 63. Schedule a visit to find out more.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Metro L4 at Llacuna or Poble Nou Station (3 minute walk) | Metro L1 at Glories Station (15 minute walk)