Finding Coworking Space in Salamanca
Our light-filled coworking space at 36 Calle de Goya offers a prime location in stylish Salamanca. We’ve transformed all eight floors into a creative workspace filled with expansive lounges, airy conference rooms, and productivity-fueling private offices. Plus, a dog-friendly policy welcomes the canine-inclined. Streamline your door-to-door commute with Metro Lines 4, 2, and 9, and ample buses within walking distance. After work, head to the shops at El Corte Inglés or unlock fresh inspiration at the National Library down the road. If you’re ready to grow your business amid a vibrant network of professionals, join WeWork’s Salamanca office space today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Line 4 at Velázquez Station (2 minute walk) | Line 2 & 4 at Goya Station (5 minute walk)