Finding Coworking Space in Gev Yam Negev Park
A short drive from the center of this southern city, our Be'er Sheva office space is located in the middle of a newly built cluster of buildings attracting big names in technology and defense. The Be’er Sheva coworking space occupies the entire third floor of a building bustling with activity, making it popular for companies looking for office space or a place to hold meetings with high-profile clients. It’s just across the bridge from the Northern Be’er Sheva train station, between Ben Gurion University and the future technology campus of the Israeli Defense Force. It’s easily accessible by car and has plenty of free parking. If you’re looking to be among the country’s movers and shakers, try this Be'er Sheva office space.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- North train station Be'er Sheva
- Free parking at the parking lot next to this building
- Storage available in the building next door
• Private Offices : ₪16,500 /mo