Finding Office Space in Downtown Haifa
Set in a vibrant, up-and-coming neighborhood known for culture, entertainment, and commerce, WeWork Downtown Haifa is an ideal spot to start the next chapter of your business. We’ve transformed all five floors of the building to include private offices, art-filled lounges, and state of the art conference rooms fit for forward-thinking teams of every industry. Whether you’re a scrappy startup or an established enterprise, you’ll love the perks of this prime location. Ample parking garages and the Merkaz Hashmona Train station make the commute a breeze no matter how you get here. After work, celebrate team wins or entertain clients at one of the many trendy bars and tasty eateries nearby. The future looks bright at WeWork Downtown Haifa—book a tour today to see for yourself.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- 5 minutes walking distance from the Merkaz Hashmona Train station. Carmelit and Metronit stations in the area.
- Parking available nearby
- Road 4 and Road 2 // Derech Ha'atzmaut
• Private Offices : ₪1,450 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ₪1,050 /mo
• Hot Desks : ₪790 /mo