Coworking Office on Ibn Gabirol Street
Spanning the top three floors of a commercial building facing bustling Ibn Gabirol Street, this Tel Aviv office space has a balcony that’s perfect for basking in the sun. WeWork Ibn Gabirol’s vibe is both professional and cozy, attracting young entrepreneurs—freelancers, designers, and contractors—who want to fully immerse themselves in the Tel Aviv startup scene. There are plenty of private meeting spaces and larger common areas to meet with colleagues. The dog-friendly policy is certainly a plus. The Tel Aviv coworking space is part of a complex of art institutions like the Tzavta Art Culture Club and Bat-Dor Dance Group. It is also home to an array of restaurants and shops. Bus and trains stations and a highway make it a convenient place to base your Tel Aviv office.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Hashalom Train station
- There are 5 different parking lots in the area: Daniel frish, Dubnov 2, London Minester, Golda, Achuzat Hahof (around 20 shekels/hour, max 70 shekels/day). There is also street parking nearby
- Ayalon Highway, Kaplan, Ibn-Gavirol, and Shaul Hamelech
- London Ministore/ Shaul Hamelech, London Ministore and Ibn-Gavirol and Kplan/ Ibn-Gavirol
• Private Offices : ₪2,300 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ₪1,600 /mo
• Hot Desks : ₪1,000 /mo